Diversity & Inclusion programs that don’t include Neurodiversity are already OBSOLETE
Christa Holmans, an autistic self-advocate from Texas, runs the the internationally recognized neurodiversity lifestyle blog Neurodivergent Rebel.
Neurodivergent Rebel opened their blog in 2016 as a way to introduce people unfamiliar with autism to neurodiversity. The blog, which is sometimes released in written format and also via YouTube video, explores the ideology of neurodiversity and the creative expressions of autistic people. Holmans’ blog pushes for acceptance of neurological differences and respect for the autonomy of neurodivergent people.
Holmans is also known as the pioneer of the #askingautistics hashtag, which is often accompanied by a short question about everyday autistic experiences. This simple hashtag connects neurodiverse people who would not otherwise have a reason to engage with each other to foster understanding of the autistic experience.
- Facilitation & Training
- Writing – Blogs & Articles
- Neurodiversity Consulting
- Speaking & Appearances
- Autism Related Branding & PR
Writing & Projects
- Neurodivergent Consulting
- Austin Alliance Group
- Geek Club Books
- ERE Media
- BBC’s 1800 Seconds on Autism Podcast – What is auti-gender?
- Not an Autism Mom – Neurodiversity in the Workplace, Autistic Burnout, Supporting Gender Diverse Youth & more!
- The Gender Expression One, Autisticly Aaron Chats with Christa Holmans (NeuroRebel)
- Honestly Autism Day – Video from Conference Workshop
- SmartRecruiters – Webcast on Neurodiversity in the Workplace
- ASD Career Pathways
- Entrepreneur Excellence – Luminary Interview
- Spectrumly Speaking Holiday 2020 – Podcast
- The Ben & J Show – Webcast
- Whole Foods Austin – Panel Video
- The Anxious Truth – Video Podcast
- Yellow LadyBugs – Webcast
- 21 & Sensory – Podcast
- The Autism Podcast
- Sounds Like Autism – Podcast
- The Thoughty Autie – Podcast
- Not Weird Just Autistic – Podcast
- Aut-ish – Podcast
- Spectrumly Speaking – Podcast
- Sensory Matters – Podcast
- Autism at Work – Panel & BTS Video
- Neurodiversity News
Support the Neurodivergent Rebel Blog
This blog is made possible by readers like you. "Blog Helpers" ensure the continued growth and support for the Neurodivergent Rebel Blog by covering expenses such as: video & audio equipment, web hosting fees, transcription software, and more.