For the past few years I have been writing a business book and it’s currently available for presale.
This book has been years in the making, and is a resource that I hope will help organizations of all types and sizes to be more inclusive of all NeuroDivergent People (from policy to organizational culture).
Having a supportive environment can be the difference between employee success and failure. When we support the diverse minds within an organization, everyone on the team benefits (because much of what is necessary for NeuroDivergent success, will benefit everyone in a company).
That’s why I’ve written this handy guide for you, to help empower other people and organizations to consider what they can do to support NeuroDivergent employees.
This book is designed to be read front to back, but is also organized in sections, to allow you to skip to your organization’s specific problem areas (since every organization is unique).
I’ve also included a handy glossary of terms at the back of this book.
eBook PREORDERS AVAILABLE from select book sellers:
Physical books are coming soon but there are a lot of hoops we have to jump through to get it listed there and my editor is working extra hours to get past them.
- If you want a physical copy of the book, links to those are coming soon.
- If you want the audio book, it’s going to be a bit longer as I plan to record it myself.
Here’s where I need YOUR HELP more than ever:
For an author like me, who is self publishing, pre-sales are everything, as they will influence where the book is sold, what stores pick it up, and how widely it is publicized.
ALL pre-sales will count towards the first weeks sales when my book goes live. This is why they are CRUCIAL and can make or break a small, self published author like me, and will impact my ability to continue with putting out more books in the future.
I am the underdog, up against giants being uplifted by major publishing companies, helping to push their books to the best seller’s lists, but I don’t have a publishing company or even a marketing budget.
It’s just little old me, and all of you who are tasked with getting the word out.
I have (& need) YOU!
If you have ever wondered, or asked, how you could support my work, sharing this post, and/or buying a book (or a few) would be EXTREMELY helpful.
What do I need from you???
- I currently need help sharing this book (since social media often does not let promotional posts reach far most of the time). This is possibly my biggest need at this early stage, and would be an amazing way to support my work on a budget.
- Right now the presale is currently for the ebook, If you are able to purchase a copy of the book in any format while it’s on presale it would help me greatly.
- Call your local libraries and book stores and ask them to carry our book (I am saying OUR book because I couldn’t have done it without you all).
Other ways YOU can help:
- If you work in an organization and plan to use this book to make changes there, before YOU buy it with your own money, ask your employer if they will buy the book as an expense. A lot of time if it benefits an organization they will pay to educate their members or provide resources that make peoples tasks easier- but you have to know to ask.
- If you are able to purchase one book that would be amazing… if you can also purchase one for a friend, your boss, universities, businesses, managers of public spaces that need work, to get it into the hands of those who need the information, it would be above and beyond amazing.
- One of my readers suggested sending physical copies to current/former employees we know could use the information. I love this idea!
Thank you ALL so very much for all your support over the years.
Also, thank you so much to my monetary subscribers & supporters (on all platforms), you have literally made this book possible.
With love and gratitude,