I recently had the extreme pleasure of being a guest on the fantastic 21 & Sensory Podcast. I’ve been a fan of 21 & Sensory’s art & Instagram page for a while, so it was TRULY an honor to get to speak to Emily – one of my favorite artists.
We chat about:
Both being diagnosed with autism and compare the process it took us to get there Christa’s coaching and consulting services Autism in the workplace and how much we both hate open plan offices! Christa’s social media presence and the #askingautistic hashtag that Christa is the pioneered. How Christa is coping with the pandemic, daily life and their special interests.
Episode 42: Special Guest, Jane Green (Educationalist and Adviser on Autism, EDS and HSD) – 21andsensory
- Episode 42: Special Guest, Jane Green (Educationalist and Adviser on Autism, EDS and HSD)
- Episode 41: Special Guest, Author Holly Smale!
- Episode 40: Special Guest, Journalist (and soon to be Author!) Lydia Wilkins
- Episode 39: Special Guest, Daisy Shearer from @notesfromthephysicslab
- Episode 38: Special Guest, Jake Steiner from endmyopia.org
Be sure to follow Emily & 21 & Sensory: