I recently had the extreme pleasure of being a guest on the fantastic 21 & Sensory Podcast. I’ve been a fan of 21 & Sensory’s art & Instagram page for a while, so it was TRULY an honor to get to speak to Emily – one of my favorite artists.
We chat about:
Both being diagnosed with autism and compare the process it took us to get there Christa’s coaching and consulting services Autism in the workplace and how much we both hate open plan offices! Christa’s social media presence and the #askingautistic hashtag that Christa is the pioneered. How Christa is coping with the pandemic, daily life and their special interests.
Episode 78: Special Guest, Courn Ahn (Illustrator and Designer, @candy.courn) – 21andsensory Podcast
- Episode 78: Special Guest, Courn Ahn (Illustrator and Designer, @candy.courn)
- Episode 77: Special Guest, Georgia Holliday (Writer, Poet, Content Creator)
- Episode 76, A September catch-up with Emily!
- Episode 75: Special Guest, my friend Alice (Speech & Language Therapy Student)
- Episode 74: Special Guest, Ella Maisy Purvis (Actor)
Be sure to follow Emily & 21 & Sensory: