I recently had the extreme pleasure of being a guest on the fantastic 21 & Sensory Podcast. I’ve been a fan of 21 & Sensory’s art & Instagram page for a while, so it was TRULY an honor to get to speak to Emily – one of my favorite artists.
We chat about:
Both being diagnosed with autism and compare the process it took us to get there Christa’s coaching and consulting services Autism in the workplace and how much we both hate open plan offices! Christa’s social media presence and the #askingautistic hashtag that Christa is the pioneered. How Christa is coping with the pandemic, daily life and their special interests.
Episode 67: Special Guest, Rosemary Richings (Writer, editor, author, and neurodiversity advocate) – 21andsensory Podcast
- Episode 67: Special Guest, Rosemary Richings (Writer, editor, author, and neurodiversity advocate)
- Episode 66*: Special Guest, Fiona Hollings (@finding_fi_ and Fi's Fight Back)
- Episode 65: Special Guest, Author and Journalist Lydia Wilkins
- Episode 64: Special Guest, Lex Lancaster (National Autistic Society – Now I Know Campaign)
- Episode 63: Special Guest, Matt @prettycoolstrangers
Be sure to follow Emily & 21 & Sensory: