Hey everyone, I’m REALLY excited to announce this collaboration with Jude Morrow from NTI (Neurodiversity Training International).
Starting in January Jude and I – two neurodivergent people – will be discussing taboo topics from the neurodivergent perspective.
About this Event
In the first session of the NeuroTaboo Series – Jude Morrow, founder of Neurodiversity Training International and Christa Holmans of Neurodivergent Rebel & Neurodivergent Consulting discuss Neurodiversity and Faith.
This session will benefit Neurodiverse individuals, parents, teachers, spiritual leaders and anyone with a touch of neurodiversity in their lives.
Jude and Christa provide their take of religious experiences, faith, and in some cases, the lack of!
This session will cover
- Neurodiversity – An Introduction.
- How Religion has impacted the view of neurodiverse people throughout the ages.
- How neurodiverse individuals can live alongside faith/or without faith.
- Our take on religion and how it impacts the neurodiverse community today, tomorrow and in days gone by.
- Q and A with Jude and Christa.
Sign up on EventBright – workshop will be over Zoom.
(Your camera won’t be on.)
Date And Time
Mon, January 25, 2021
12:30 PM – 2:30 PM CST
Space is extremely limited. Reserve your spot now!