Thank you to everyone who has been along for the adventures over the past two years. Without you, I wouldn’t have a reason to create content, but I don’t want to stop here: I have so many ideas that I want to implement!
So I’ve started a Patreon community.
Pay What YouCan
I’m asking you to make a monthly pledge at a level that feels comfortable to you. You can pledge just $1 per month, or you can pledge more – up to you.
Everyone has access to the same rewards regardless of support amount.
- Access to Patreon Feed & Unique Patreon Content
- Special Behind the scenes footage – via Patreon Mobile Feed
- Blogging, Video Editing, & Social Media Tips
- When we hit 500 Patreon members I will do a PUBLIC live Video Q&A on the Neurodivergent Rebel Facebook Page
- When we hit 1000 Patreon members in our Group I will start doing live group Google Hangouts for Patreon Members.
Thank you for your continued support!
Join now at www.patreon.com/NeurodivergentRebel
One thought on “I Started a Patreon Page”
Good luck with it! You’ll be great! xo